January 26, 2010

Eeeeeeeep!

omgomgomgomgomg.

O M G.

Mooonths ago I fell in love with the most AMAZING shoes ever.  Like, there are a lot of shoes that I dig, but these took my breath away.  I would have ordered them right away had it not been for the $165 price tag.  ($190 after tax!).  I haven't had shoes that expensive since, well... ever.  I went back and forth on the matter for a few days, and finally I decided to bite the bullet and buy them.  They are for my wedding after all, right?  So I logged into Anthropologie.com, clicked on "Shoes and Bags," then "Heels," and clicked through page 1 (Hrm, that's funny, they were on the first page a few days ago), page 2 (uhhh), page 3...

My perfect shoes-- the ONLY shoes I could ever imagine myself wearing on my wedding day-- were sold out.  Apparently I wasn't the only one whose breath they stole.  Needless to say I was more than a little upset.  I called Anthro's customer service line, and was informed that they were completely sold out.  I got the manufacturer's name; still no luck.  Defeated, I gave up my search.

Then!  Oh, oh, oh!

Today, for whatever reason, I decided to look at Anthro's shoe selection to see if they might have anything else cute.  Shoes and bags, *click*.  Heels, *click*.  *GASP*!!

My shoes!  And the only size left is mine!?  You'd better believe I snatched those up!  So, in five to seven days I'll be the proud owner of the perfect shoe.

And because I made you read all that when I know all you care about is the picture:


If they don't fit, my second wedding-planning-mishap induced cry will be inevitable.

Did you have any trouble finding your perfect wedding shoes?  Were they pricier than you had hoped?

No comments:

Post a Comment