September 23, 2009

Help Me Choose...

...our Hallowedding invitations!

One of the reasons I'm so excited about our "Hallowedding" party is that we'll have such creative freedom over the decor... anything goes!  But, Halloween is in just over a month.  That's not a whole lot of time considering I have projects for our actual wedding in the works.  My first priority is figuring out what we're going to do for our Halloween invitations; I only have about a week before they need to be sent out, and I haven't even started them yet!

Here's where you come in:

I have a handful of ideas for our invitations, but I just can't decide.  If you were a prospective guest, which invitation would impress you the most?

Those bottles are actually pretty inexpensive.  They'd be packed and shipped in small mailing tubes.


True, these might be a little bit gruesome, but they're fitting with the spirit of Halloween!  I thought it'd be kinda cute to put a nickel machine ring on the finger.


Candy invitations
{source}
Obviously these don't scream "Halloween" now.  Picture a black and orange invitation card lying on top of candy corn or black and orange gumballs all packaged up into a cute black box.



Bat1
{source}
I like the idea of a bat-winged pocketfold.  Maybe minus the head and chicken feet.

I do prefer a few of these over the others, but I'd love to hear your opinions!  Which invitation would be best for our Hallowedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment